📦 Free shipping on ALLLL orders 📦
Whether you’re an experienced connoisseur or a first-timer, there are plenty of things to do when you’re high. Cannabis can help you relax and open your mind to some creative activities. Here are five fun ideas that will spice up your next VEED gummies session!
1. Take a Yoga Class. Cannabis and yoga have been linked for centuries in India and other parts of the world. Combining cannabis and yoga can take your practice to the next level. A clear head and heightened awareness of your body can make it easier to stay balanced in poses, while creativity can help you better connect with yourself during relaxation portions of the class. As always, be sure to consult with your doctor before beginning any new physical activity while under the influence.
2. Play Board Games. Playing board games is one of the most popular activities for people who like to smoke cannabis together in social settings. Whether you prefer classic favorites like Monopoly or Risk, or more modern offerings like Exploding Kittens or Cards Against Humanity, there is something for everyone! Just remember that cannabis affects everyone differently, so keep an eye on your friend's reactions if they are smoking too!
3. Cook Together (or Order Takeout). Cooking together with friends or family can be even more enjoyable when you’re high – especially if it involves trying something new! Food always tastes better when it has been made with love… plus a little bit of added THC! If cooking isn’t quite up your alley, why not order from your favorite restaurant instead? With so many delivery services available these days, getting takeout has never been easier!
4. Go for a Nature Walk. Taking a walk through nature is one of the best ways to enjoy being high outdoors — as long as it’s legal in your state/province/country! Don’t forget to bring along some snacks (and water!) for sustenance during your journey; being out in nature can make even the hungriest person ravenous after just a few minutes walking around! Plus, fresh air is always good for both body and soul — no matter what state it finds you in!
5. Listen To Music & Dance Around Your House!. Music has always been an important part of cannabis culture — whether we’re talking about hip hop, jazz, rock ‘n roll or anything else — so why not turn up the tunes and have yourself a dance party? Not only will this get rid of any built-up stresses or anxieties that might be weighing down on you right now; but it will also provide some much-needed exercise that will help burn off some excess energy caused by consuming too much THC (not that we recommend doing this!).
So there you have it - five fun things to do when you're high! From yoga classes to ordering takeout food together; from playing board games to going for nature walks; from listening to music and dancing around your house - there's something here for everyone who likes cannabis culture - no matter what their skill level may be! So grab some friends (or family) and get ready for an unforgettable experience - because when it comes time to enjoy being high, these five activities will definitely come in handy! Enjoy responsibly!
6187 NW 167th Street, S H9, Miami Lakes, Florida 33014
All products made and formulated in our lab contain below 0.3% THC on a dry weight basis. The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.